Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Difficulties

So we've been experiencing some issues indifferent areas of our project. For one thing, we don't think we will be able to get the song we wanted originally. They've given no indication of responding to our requests to use their song, so we've started looking for a royalty free song as a backup, much to our disappointment.

We're also behind on our schedule. We originally wanted to film during spring break so that we would have plenty of time for editing, but we were unable to confirm enough people to play extras since so many of our friends were on vacation. We considered completely altering our story and script but decided against it in the end. Our new filming date is this Friday, so we are currently working on getting more confirmations for our party.

As for casting, we've pretty much figured out our actors, but somethings are still uncertain and it's out of my control at the moment, which makes me particularly anxious.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adri! I really enjoy reading through your blog and your ideas are incredible! I am really happy to see you representing the LGBT community and I respect how bold you are when speaking about the matter. After reading your posts, I am confident you will depict an accurate representation of the LGBT community and the respect it should be given. I love how honest you are in your posts, and I think it is a great quality to have in connecting with your readers.
    I do suggest that you develop more details into your posts regarding story boarding, character sketches, sounds, and more of all of those fundamental aspects because I think it will help not only your readers understand more of the content for your film, but you and your partner as well.
    I think you still have plenty of time to work within your timeframe, as long as you are focused and prepared.
    I'm really intrigued and excited to watch your finished film because I know it is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete