Sunday, March 26, 2017

Some Relief

We just found out that we actually have more time to complete this project than we originally thought, and I am more than a little relieved. I've been incredibly anxious about not being able to finish all the elements of this project, especially the critical reflection. Last year, I didn't give myself enough time to make my creative critical reflection, so I ended up having to turn in a really sloppy, poorly made one. I've been super worried about having a repeat of last year, but knowing that I have a week longer than I originally thought I did makes me confident in the fact that I will be able to get everything done, and done correctly.

The truth is that I still want to have our project finished by the original due date because I'm going to be in Puerto Rico visiting my family during spring break. But, just knowing that I have that safety net if I need it is a huge weight off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment