Sunday, March 12, 2017

Worries

Jania and I have been working hard on our script and storyboard for the movie. We want the dialogue between the therapist and our protagonist to guide the story and sequence of memories, so the script is going to be essential to planning out the shots and timing for everything. The only problem is that, at least on my end, our idea is still a little unclear, so I'm struggling to put everything together in my mind.

Besides that, I'm nervous for our schedule. The person who is going to play the main character has a pretty limited schedule for when he's available to film, but I really want to get filming as soon as possible in order to start editing and start putting together our movie poster/website.

All of this has to get done, but, to be honest, I'm feeling pretty powerless and overwhelmed at the moment with everything going on. Jania and I need to get together, sit down, and really get all of our thoughts and ideas in order. Then we can start to actually move forward and make some necessary progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment