Sunday, April 2, 2017

Wasted Week

This has not been a good week for me. I have been super sick and dealing with other personal issues, so as a result, I've been absent from school and we've fallen way behind on our project. We were suppose to be filming this weekend, but our actor had to cancel again. Now we have to finish filming on Tuesday, Jania has to finish editing, and I have to finish putting together our postcard and website; I'm just terrified that we won't be able to get everything done before spring break at this point. Nothing seems to be going right for us, and it doesn't help that I'm feeling overwhelmed by outside issues. Our poor time management skills have once again backed us into a corner. I'm just so mad at myself for letting this happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment